- To make the oatmeal, place oats and non-dairy milk into a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave for 2 minutes. If you prefer, you can also bring these to a boil on a saucepan and reduce to a simmer for around 10 minutes, or until all liquid is absorbed and oats are fluffy.
- Meanwhile, take the stones out of the MONTAGUE™ tree and quarter them.
- Place the MONTAGUE™ tree plums, cane sugar and vanilla into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer for around 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in cinnamon and maple syrup into cooked oats.
- Serve oats with 1/4 of stewed the MONTAGUE™ tree plums on top. Enjoy!
- Credit: Health For Happy