1. The promoter is Montague Pty Ltd (ABN 23004410664) whose registered office is at 10-18 Horswood Road, Lysterfield VIC 3156
The competition is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 years old except employees of Montague and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. The competition is run in accordance with state trade promotions regulations (ACT Trade Permit no. 18/00865 and NSW Trade Permit no. 18/24578)
2. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to enter the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/MontagueOfficial/
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. The competition will open for entry on 1st June 2018.
7. Closing date for entry will be 30th June 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any disturbances outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
11. One (1) participant, whose entry is valid, will win the following prize package valued up to $3,760 including GST.
• Return economy flights between the winner’s closest Australian state capital city and Hobart for the winner and one (1) guest
• Three (3) days car hire (minimum driver age and driving record/licence requirements apply)
• Two (2) nights accommodation (twin/double share) 4 star or equivalent in Hobart
• Dinner at a top restaurant to the value of $200
• Travel management including liaison, bookings and 24/7 phone support for the winner for the duration of their travels
12. The prize is as stated and no monetary equivalent or other alternatives will be offered.
13. Prize is a single event holiday and cannot be separated into different holiday vacations.
14. The prizes are not transferable.
15. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Availability cannot be guaranteed during Christmas, School holiday and special event periods.
16. In the event that an element of the prize is cancelled or postponed for any reason, the winner forfeits the specified element and no cash alternative offer will be granted in lieu of the part of the prize.
17. All passengers must travel together on the same flights and stay at the same property.
18. No compensation or alternative travel plans will be arranged should the prize winner and/or their guest miss their outbound or return flights, or fail to meet any check in requirements for any reason. These costs will be the responsibility and expense of the winner and travel partner.
19. The winner must meet all the rental conditions for car hire as prescribed by the car rental company. If the winner doesn’t meet the criteria, they must nominate a guest who meets the car rental company’s requirements and they must be the nominated driver on the rental agreement.
20. A credit card imprint may be required from the winner at check-in to the hotel for all incidental charges.
21. Once booking is confirmed no changes are allowed, unless otherwise authorised by the Promoter and/or it’s agents in its absolute discretion and if permitted will incur a fee of $150 including GST plus supplier charges which is payable by the winner.
22. Travel suppliers/airlines to be chosen at the discretion of the Promoter and/or it’s agents.
23. Comprehensive travel insurance is highly recommended and at the expense of the winner. If the winner chooses not to purchase travel insurance they will be required to complete a travel insurance waiver form acknowledging that they understand the benefits of travel insurance but decline to take out a policy.
24. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the major prize winner and their companion including but not limited to all meals, spending money, incidentals, mini-bar, laundry, room service, telephone calls and all other ancillary costs.
25. Winners will be chosen Wednesday 4th July 2018 by 11.59pm at 10-18 Horswood Road, Lysterfield VIC, at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
26. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. The winner will be required to sign a prize acceptance form including liability and publicity waiver within 28 days of being notified as the winner to formally accept the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner at random by software. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
27. If required, the replacement winner will be selected on 18th July 2018 by 11.59pm at 10-18 Horswood Road, Lysterfield VIC, at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
28. The winner may select guests of any age however, all guests under 18 years of age must travel with their parent or legal guardian.
29. Winner must finalise the prize booking within 12 weeks of the prize draw, and all travel must be completed within 12 months of the prize draw. Winner must book at least 60 days prior to intended travel departure.
30. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
31. The winner agrees they will not sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation.
32. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
33. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social network. By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
34. You are providing your information to the Promoter, it’s agencies and not to any other party. In the process of entering the competition, you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
35. The Personal Information provided may be used to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials.
36. All reasonable efforts will be made to protect the privacy of your Personal Information, however no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. The promoter will strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, however cannot guarantee its absolute security.